Which slides at TL get crowded the fastest?

laurajetter

Mouseketeer<br><Font color="red">The Tag Fairy thi
We'll be getting to TL at RD and the first thing on our list will be the slides. I'm trying to figure out if certain slides are more popular than others and thus would have a higher priority to ride as soon as possible. Can anyone rank the slides for me from the most to least busy?

Our strategy has been to start at Crush n Gusher (to the right through the restrooms/changing area when you enter the park) and work counter-clockwise around the park. Seems to keep us ahead of the crowds. I'd just do one coaster slide (there are 3 but roughly all are the same) then get to the new family raft ride (Miss Adventure Falls) before lines build there. If you then move back to the older family raft ride and the two tube slides, none of those lines should be long yet. Then you can backtrack a bit to the body slides. However, we don't do Humonga Kowabunga (speed slide) so I'm not sure where to fit that in - my guess would be after the coaster & new family raft ride but others can chime in if you need to go there first.

We'll be getting to TL at RD and the first thing on our list will be the slides. I'm trying to figure out if certain slides are more popular than others and thus would have a higher priority to ride as soon as possible. Can anyone rank the slides for me from the most to least busy?

First, I would say that you'd be surprised how much you can get done in the first hour. Lines are next to none. So if you move quick, you can hit them all.

Humunga Kowabunga is their "big" thrill slide. The advantage to it though is that it has 3 slides, where Summit Plummet at BB only has one. But that line can still build, so we go there first. While you're there, hit Storm Slides, as they can build lines. Then hit Crush n Gusher, and finally Miss Adventure Falls. The rest you can decide as you go.

Our strategy has been to start at Crush n Gusher (to the right through the restrooms/changing area when you enter the park) and work counter-clockwise around the park. Seems to keep us ahead of the crowds. I'd just do one coaster slide (there are 3 but roughly all are the same) then get to the new family raft ride (Miss Adventure Falls) before lines build there. If you then move back to the older family raft ride and the two tube slides, none of those lines should be long yet. Then you can backtrack a bit to the body slides. However, we don't do Humonga Kowabunga (speed slide) so I'm not sure where to fit that in - my guess would be after the coaster & new family raft ride but others can chime in if you need to go there first.

This is what we do as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter