• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Skyliner resort for less park days near Christmas?

megs1313

DIS Veteran
The plan right now is to stay for a week or so at the Poly doing parks pretty much everyday and then switch to another resort probably on a Skyliner route where we will do more resort days than park days. Which resort on the skyliner route is your recommendation for christmas time? TIA!

I would switch that and do more resort days at Poly and do parks at least Epcot and HS from Skyliner resort. Poly is going to have better amenities than Pop or AoA. Probably Riviera might be equal to Poly. The deluxes are going to have better Christmas decor in their lobbies. GF will have a big gingerbread house. Plus big decorated trees

I would switch that and do more resort days at Poly and do parks at least Epcot and HS from Skyliner resort. Poly is going to have better amenities than Pop or AoA. Probably Riviera might be equal to Poly. The deluxes are going to have better Christmas decor in their lobbies. GF will have a big gingerbread house. Plus big decorated trees
I would agree with this.

I would agree with previous posters. I would do RIviera or CBR first with more HS/Epcot access and then move to Poly for MK/AK and more resort days to end the trip. Now, if you are really set on doing the Poly first, I would suggest moving to YC for second half even though it's not on the skyliner. You would have access to lots of dining around the lake plus easy walking access to IG for your resort lazy days. And, of course, SAB if you plan on pool time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter