Which section of Vistana Resorts is best?

Lithium

Earning My Ears
We are heading to vistana for our Honeymoon, 9/17 thru 9/25. I have read many different trip reports over the last few months and I was wondering which section of the Vistanna resorts is the best. I know that some sections are older, others are close to the highway, and some are just not as nice as the others.

So if you had to choose, which is the section you would request?

There are two Vistana resorts. The original is Sheraton Vistana Resort. The newest section (with a nice central location and gorgeous waterfall pool) is Cascades. I'd probably choose that, if making a preference request. Use their Diamond Lane reservation window ahead of time and make your request (do mention your honeymoon)! The new resort is Sheraton Vistana Villages - reportedly very, very nice as well and all new. Have a great stay!

Lisa P.

We have exchanged through RCI for a week at Vistana Resort ( Oct. 13 - 20 2002 ). How do you go about requesting the cascades section? On the papers we received it states that the unit is not assigned until we arrive. Do we make our request then or is there a way to request in advance?

As mentioned, use the Diamond Lane check in to request a section. You can get set up for Diamond Lane on Vistana's web site. I've also heard that Cascades is the best. You might also try Timershare User's Group (tug2.net) for more information on Vistana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter