Which room to request at Kidani village?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
I am going to submit a request via Touring Plans and trying to figure out what would be best for us. I'm thinking the south trail so that it will be a shorter walk to Jambo? Will that work? Or do you have to walk to the lobby first and then walk out to the path? We will be in a 1 bedroom at Kidani. We have reservations at Boma and will likely eat at the QS as well so I would like to minimize the walk.

If you want to minimize walk, don't walk to Jambo. It's not right on top of Kidani.

Most people request "near lobby" at Kidani. Most people don't get it, because it's what everyone requests.

There is a shuttle between Kidani and Jambo.

I know there’s a shuttle but I thought it would be nice to have the option to walk and not wait for a shuttle. If we were on the far end of Kidani, would the walk be reasonable? I don’t know how the halls/entrances/elevators are situated to know if this is possible or if we have to go to the lobby first.

If you want to minimize walk, don't walk to Jambo. It's not right on top of Kidani.

Most people request "near lobby" at Kidani. Most people don't get it, because it's what everyone requests.

How often does the shuttle run? If it’s a 10-15 min wait, I’m just wondering if it’s quicker to walk.

I love the walk to Jambo. Even when I’m as far away from the lobby and Jambo as possible the walk is no more than 10-12 min. The distance is greatly exaggerated on these boards.

How often does the shuttle run? If it’s a 10-15 min wait, I’m just wondering if it’s quicker to walk.
The park buses go to Kidani first, then Jambo - so you can just board the first park bus to arrive. Disney Springs buses go Jambo to Kidani if you don't want to walk back.

I am going to submit a request via Touring Plans and trying to figure out what would be best for us. I'm thinking the south trail so that it will be a shorter walk to Jambo? Will that work? Or do you have to walk to the lobby first and then walk out to the path? We will be in a 1 bedroom at Kidani. We have reservations at Boma and will likely eat at the QS as well so I would like to minimize the walk.
I , too , have the same question of a favorite or better room to request at Kidani for our first AKL stay... We would like a quiet hallway/room. Any recommendations??
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter