Which restaurants to book in advance?

Baduist

Mouseketeer
Our 60 days are coming up, gonna reserve a table at Chez Remy.

What other restaurants are as busy and would be safer to book in advance?

I would assume Chef Mickey & California Grill?

Any others?

You can book now more than 60 days in advance, at least on the NL website. So book if you can already.

I think Cafe Mickey isn't that popular as it's outside the parks in Disney Village. For the coming days I can still get (late) dinner for 4 adults. Same for California Grill.

I think the Auberge, Captain Jack's and Walt's are more popular and harder to get.

You can book now more than 60 days in advance, at least on the NL website. So book if you can already.

Sorry - what do you mean by the NL website? I don't see any way to book restaurants online.

Update:
Never mind - found it. But Remy seems to be full every day we're there (which is odd, since it's not until June, and is midweek). Either that, or it just won't take reservations yet.

2nd Update: I called up, and even though I'm 90+ days out, I was able to book Remy.

Last edited:

Sorry - what do you mean by the NL website? I don't see any way to book restaurants online.

NL = Netherlands.
Disneyland Paris has websites for a lot of countries. Not all features (and offers!) are the same on each country website. For example booking restaurants online is not possible from the French, UK or US websites. You can from The Netherlands and Germany. In the top right corner of the website you can switch to a different country.

Please read this for the instructions how to book online by using the Dutch website.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...n-the-dutch-disneyland-paris-website.3736651/

Tried it but it gives an error for all restaurants at any date... I wonder if it stopped working?

I doubt it, it works for me... but I have no explanation why it doesn't work for you.
I can't imagine that DLP would go so far to block IP addresses from countries who shouldn't be able to book online.

I wonder what's the deal. What country are you from / in right now?
I'm in Israel on a mac using Chrome... Tried to book for 2 adults & two kids - tried multiple dates in April, multiple dates in May, tried Chez Remy, California Grill & Auberge de Cendrillon ... Nothing.

Getting: "Unfortunately this restaurant is not available (anymore) on the selected date. Select a different date in the calendar." (Used Google translate on the page)

I wonder what's the deal. What country are you from / in right now?
I'm in Israel on a mac using Chrome... Tried to book for 2 adults & two kids - tried multiple dates in April, multiple dates in May, tried Chez Remy, California Grill & Auberge de Cendrillon ... Nothing.

Getting: "Unfortunately this restaurant is not available (anymore) on the selected date. Select a different date in the calendar." (Used Google translate on the page)

Same thing is happening to me. A few days ago I went on & was able to successfully book Walt's on May 15th. Immediately after booking that one I tried Remy on May 16 & I got the same error message as above. So then I tried Capt Jacks on May 17th and again same error message. So then I just played around with dates, restaurants, etc and no matter where or when I chose, I got the same error message. Now days later I keep trying and I keep getting the same error message. Really frustrating.

I'm in the US on a Mac & iPhone. I tried on safari & chrome, also with/without a private window & with/without a vpn running, still wouldn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter