Which restaurants at WDW are currently signature restaurants?

Minniekins

DIS Veteran
So my DD28 and I go to WDW a couple times a year. Usually we pay oop using the TIW card. This summer or fall she wants to try the DDP. I'm not sure if it will be any cheaper or about the same. But we are likely gonna give it a try. It's been a while now and not so sure which restaurants
are signature restaurants anymore. I know some have changed to need two TS credits now since we last used the DDP.
Can some of you share the places you know are signature restaurants? Not even sure how many there are anymore, and if it says on the disney site on the dining or menu pages, I must have missed it. I'd appreciate any help and thank you in advance!

So my DD28 and I go to WDW a couple times a year. Usually we pay oop using the TIW card. This summer or fall she wants to try the DDP. I'm not sure if it will be any cheaper or about the same. But we are likely gonna give it a try. It's been a while now and not so sure which restaurants
are signature restaurants anymore. I know some have changed to need two TS credits now since we last used the DDP.
Can some of you share the places you know are signature restaurants? Not even sure how many there are anymore, and if it says on the disney site on the dining or menu pages, I must have missed it. I'd appreciate any help and thank you in advance!

MK: BoG and CRT
Epcot: Monseiur Paul and Le Cellier
HS: Hollywood Derby
AK: Tiffins
Resorts: Cali Grill, Artist Point, Citricos and Narcoossees (I think... might need to check me on both of those), Jiko, Flying Fish... there’s probably more I’m forgetting.

I probably missed a couple and there’s more options in Disney Springs but this should give you a solid starting point.

Generally speaking I think going to signatures is almost always a waste/loss of money on the DDP but can save money, depending on what you order, on the DxDP, just FYI. Everyone has to do the math for themselves - for us, going to a breakfast buffet and a signature dinner (more than enough food for us, especially when counting the two snacks) saves us several hundred dollars using the DxDP vs. paying out of pocket.

MK: BoG and CRT
Epcot: Monseiur Paul and Le Cellier
HS: Hollywood Derby
AK: Tiffins
Resorts: Cali Grill, Artist Point, Citricos and Narcoossees (I think... might need to check me on both of those), Jiko, Flying Fish... there’s probably more I’m forgetting.

I probably missed a couple and there’s more options in Disney Springs but this should give you a solid starting point.

Just a few revisions:

Artist Point is now a 1TS character meal
Add Yachtsman Steakhouse to Resorts listing

Disney Springs Signatures: The Boathouse, Jaleo, Morimoto Asia, Paddlefish, STK, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

2 TS Dinner Shows: Spirit of Aloha, Hoop Dee Doo Revue

I agree that DxDP can be a better value than regular DDP if planning on more Signature meals and AYCE. I like appetizers, which can add to the appeal of DxDP.

Regular DDP is good if planning lots of 1TS character meals and ordering steak (or whatever is most expensive) at 1TS restaurants.

Neither are likely to be good values for families with a number of "Disney Adults" (kids 10 and up) who otherwise might split meals or order cheaper items or those who don't want to do a lot of AYCE and/or character meals.

I didn’t realize they lowered the credits when AP became a character meal. That’s a great deal!

Can I clarify if Wolfgang Puck is a two credit meal? When I looked at the menu on the WDW site, it does say signature, but when I click on the “some dining plans accepted” link it says that only one credit required (instead of two for a signature). I also checked my reservation and it says one credit each. I had booked Wolfgang for a dinner thinking it was just a one credit like it was in the past, so will cancel if it’s Two! https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/disney-springs/wolfgang-puck-bar-and-grill/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter