• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which restaurant?

tallym

Mouseketeer
Hi, we arrive at dlp on fri 23rd april at around 12pm. We want to eat at a restaurant that evening but as we will have been up since 5am and then done some park,I imagine we will be quite tired so will probably want to eat at around 6pm.
We can't decide between, Mickeys cafe and rainforest cafe. Which would be the best for dd who is5. :earsgirl:
Can we book either of these when we arrive that afternoon? :confused3
Thanks!

Sam :teeth:

You can walk straight into the Rainforest Cafe without much of a wait usually and your daughter will find plenty to look at and amuse her. I'm not sure about Cafe Mickey as the characters will be there and they may not have a table free right away. Maybe keep it until your daughter is not so tired? It really is a magical experience. :sunny:

Thanks Diana :earsgirl:
Do you know if it is possible to reserve a table at rainforest cafe? Or shall we just turn up. Iam an impossible planner and always like to book if possible. :smooth:

For me I'd go to Cafe Mickey. Character dinning with DD would be a lovely start to the holiday.
Mind you everyone might be so tired that a quick meal in Annettes Diner, and save the nice meal for a different night.

Reid

Hi

Pretty sure you can't make reservations for Rainforest Cafe but it's usually not too busy. Character dinner at Cafe Mickey is fantastic but I agree it would be best saved for a night when you're not so tired as both the atmosphere and food are great!! :flower:

Rhiannon :wizard:

I agree, cafe mickey is fantastic!! Personally I would save it until you are all not so tired as it is a great character meal and you may enjoy it more if you are wide awake. Rainforest is nice with all the animatronic animals etc so it is a good option for 1st night!! The annette's diner suggestion is also a possibility. Nice american style fast food and no need to book, or at least I have never seen the need to on past visits. Have a great trip whatever you decide to do!!!

::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter