• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurant is the hardest to get ADR?

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
I Know Cinderella's Royal Table and Chef Mickey's are at the top of this list. Are there any others difficult to get if you are not booking at exactly 180 days?

Le Cellier is also very very hard, I was on my computer at 6am 180 days out and couldn't get it for the day I wanted, I did get it for a different day but 2 hours later than I would have liked but at least I got a ressie, most people don't.

Dinner at Ohana and early morning breakfast at Crystal Palace can be difficult too....

Le Cellier is virtually impossible due to the limited seating and it's popularity.

Believe it or not CRT and CM are not as difficult to get as it used to be. Le Cellier (totally overrated) and 'Ohana are the 2 hardest ADR's to get.

Luckily for me, Le Cellier is not on our list, we are not into steak. All the others listed are, though so I'd better get on it at the 180 day mark.

I tried almost every day for a month before our last trip for 'Ohana dinner with no luck. Of course Le Cellier is hard to get as well. We had trouble getting an early seating for Donalds Safari breakfast.

Le Cellier and Ohana...

I just booked our August ADR's (12 nights) and there was only one day we could get dinner at Ohana's and even then it was an hour earlier than we wanted it at.

as for character breakfasts - Tusker House seems the toughest to get (well, after Chef mickey's!)
I notice this for each trip. We leave in 3 weeks and was just last night switching my breakfast ADRs around - Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, Hollywood & Vine, Cape May, even Akershus all still had availability pretty much for every day I looked for - yet Tusker House and Chef Mickey's, nope, nothing.

The hardest for us to make for our upcoming trip was 'Ohana dinner. We had to settle for an 8:50pm ADR. Surprisingly, we got our first choice date/time for LeCellier dinner. These were made at about 110 days out.

Well I managed to get Le Cellier twice when booking ADRs this morning, both at 6pm, which is a great time. CRT was really easy to get and the rest were a choice of whenever I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter