Which restaurant before MVMCP?

GADISNEYGIRL

<font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple
We are going to MVMCP on Friday, December 3, but when we called Monday night, the Liberty Tree Tavern was already full. Should we try for Crystal Palace or Tony's Town Square? We do not have a park ticket for that day, so will be getting in for our PS and then staying through the party.

You might try calling back if you really want LTT before the party; call around your 90-day mark. I know for MNSSHP (and am assuming for MVMCP) that people got a PS for LTT when they bought their tickets to ensure they would have a place to eat, then when other restaurants open up at 90 days out, they change their PS.

Steph

They will let you in after 4:00p with only your party tickets.

You can try the Castle, Tony's or CP. They are all good restaurants. I'd probably eat at CP.

When you call at 90 days, book one of those but then you can keep calling for LTT because I think a few who have LTT PS now may switch over then like I did last year. I had a party of 8 at LTT and they could not add even one person so at 90 days I switched to CP for my party of 9.

Good luck!

DH called back yesterday, and was told the LTT had plenty of availability, so it must've been a computer glitch the two previous days. Great! We're set for LTT at 4:30 on 12/3. Hurray!

We ate dinner in Cinderella's Castle last Dec. before MVMCP and had a great time. The food and the service were great. It was really neat to eat in the castle.

When can you make reservations at LTT. I thought that was 90 days out? Thanks!

Originally posted by momsully
When can you make reservations at LTT. I thought that was 90 days out? Thanks!

For the past few years, they have let you book LTT when you buy your tickets for either MNSSHP or MVMCP...well before the 90 day mark. Most days are already all booked up by now but I believe some times will open up at 90 days.

You can book all the other MK restaurants at 90 days.

Hi there I have a quick question.......2 actually

does the LTT have a special holiday dinner the nights of the party? Are the characters in holiday attire?

and are there times for this meal prior to the party like in the hour in between park closing and the party??

Thanks for any help gang.

Do you call the regular dining number or something else? I just called and they told me they could not make reservations for LTT until 90 days out. We have tickets for MVMCP on the 5th. Thanks!!

Do you call the regular dining number or something else? I just called and they told me they could not make reservations for LTT until 90 days out. We have tickets for MVMCP on the 5th. Thanks!!

That happens alot. just call Disney Dining again and say you have tickets to MVMCP and want to book LTT...say it's under 'special events'. You just need to get a CM who knows about it.

Thanks - I just tried again and got the same thing about it not being 90 days out. She said her supervisor told her it was not possible. I will try again Monday and see what happens.

Thanks - I just tried again and got the same thing about it not being 90 days out. She said her supervisor told her it was not possible. I will try again Monday and see what happens.

I'm so sorry you keep getting CMs who don't know about LTT package with MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets. It IS very much possible although it could be booked up by now. I have a PS for my October trip.

Oh well, just keep trying and don't give up.

If you are looking for a quick, less expensive restaurant, try the Plaza Restaurant. They close early though, I believe 5:00pm. We had a ps last year around 4:30 before MVMCP. We still had time after we were done to enjoy some of the rides in Adventureland before the 6:00 regular close.

I was able to get PS for LTT for the night of December 5th. I got a very knowlegable CM who knew exactly what I was talking about. Thanks beattyfamily for your encouragement!

I was able to get PS for LTT for the night of December 5th. I got a very knowlegable CM who knew exactly what I was talking about. Thanks beattyfamily for your encouragement!

:Pinkbounc YEAH!!

I'm so glad for you!::yes::

Thank you for posting this!!! I would have waited until 90 days out! I just called and made my PS (after insisting that it *was* in the computer somewhere). Wooohooo!!!

BTW - they are getting quite booked up. Ours was for 4 people on Tuesday the 7th and he said there were only spaces available from 4-4:25. Not sure if that's spaces for 4, or spaces in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter