• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurant before Circ Solei?

Cinda Indiana

Earning My Ears
Still pondering my choice. Ressies at Palios. Doesn't make much sense, does it? Have tickets at 9pm show for Solei....where do you recommend? Gosh, this is close! Happy New Year.

I am trying to decide also and I think I've narrowed it down to House of Blues or Wolfgang Puck-both on the West Side. I've read lots of people like Bongo's and Portobella Yacht Club but they are a little more expensive and further away(marketplace). We are going to 6PM show so we may eat beforehand or after-not sure yet.

We have got a PS for after the 6pm show for Fulton's. Anyone have an opinion on that?

We also have a PS at Fulton's after the 6pm show on the 27th. We like Fulton's a lot even though you will see a lot of bad reviews. We have never had any problems there. Other than Fulton's I would recommend Portobella or Wolfgang's both are very good.:firefight

Fultons is a must-do for me and my boyfriend. We absolutley LOVE it. And it's perfect before/after Cirque (we did before) because it's only a short walk. The food is great and so is the service!

Originally posted by essmom
I have heard great things about Fulton's -just a little expensive for us!

I have noticed the $$ :eek:

That's one reason I was hoping for a good meal ;) We actually scored some free tickets to the show...so we don't mind going a bit overboard on dinner, but wanted it to be worth it :D

I never ate at Fulton's so I can't comment. But we had a very good meal at Wolfgang Puck's and the wait staff was exceptional. I commented on the cheese flavored flatbread and the waiter brought me a package to take with me at the end of our meal. I thought that was so nice. We are trying House of Blues this coming trip because we heard great things about that and want to give it a try (family of musicians so we're also looking forward to the atmosphere.)

Also can't go the Disney without eating at Fulton's. Never had a bad experience there. Glad you noticed the prices, it is a bit on the expensive side, but at least you know before so you can make your decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter