Which resorts did your little kids find magical?

We discovered our kids enjoyed them all too. I would not stress over which resort too much as kids are pretty adaptable. Parks are number one (being at Disney) Resort is secondary with other items like food, characters, etc. Our criteria was budget, location, and theming. I guess the other aspect is what theme connects with your kids...you will know best. If not, you could just show the pictures to get their reactions to gain insights to what is magical to them, as we all are part of the "magic."

"Magical" for kids..... I'd say Art of Animation 1st, POP 2nd. We stayed at Port Orleans last time and my girls were in tears, literally on the bed crying that it didn't feel like Disney.

We've stayed at every resort starting when both kids were infants (7 &11 now) With that being said, All star movies or Pop has been their favorite, hands down. Next would be BW. We've had some very magical things happen to us at BW, so I think that's why it ranks up there. Plus they love the pool, scary clown and all, more than stormalong bay.

I don't think I've seen this mentioned here - on DD's first trip, we stayed in a Royal Room at Port Orleans Riverside. She was in that preschool-age princess-obsessed stage, so that room was very magical for her! She also liked the pool with waterslide, and the horse-drawn carriages that came around the resort. It was perfect for a little girl!

We took a 3.5 year old a few years ago and stayed at OKW, Nemo Suite at AoA, Fort Wilderness cabin and Beach Club Villas. he seemed to like all ot them bt the 2 bedroom at BCV really impressed him he looked at the nice bathtub and said "Is this for Meeee?" He also love Storm along bay where they had kids activities, sand water and water slide. But he loved walking through the trees at Fort Wilderness too. He had lots of fun at AoA walking around and at the pool. I do thinks keds will love where you take them as long as there is a pool! :)

At that age we were staying at the French Quarter a lot. That would have been mid 90's to the mid 2000's. Our daughter loved the pool, the decorations inside the food court (which I think they've redone now) and the boat ride to what was is now Disney Springs. I think there's memories wherever they stayed at that age. She's 26 now and I think FQ is still her favorite for the memories. Too bad it isn't opened back up yet.

CBR and Pop are my son’s favorite. He’s stayed at almost every deluxe and doesn’t necessarily prefer them like we do!

My kids talk about the creek running through the lobby at Wilderness Lodge to this day, and it's been 8 years since we stayed there. I think the lobby and the wilderness/camping atmosphere really made a lasting impression on them. They are campaigning to stay there again next time we go.

AKL for sure. They both loved the theming and seeing the animals. It’s still my daughter’s top two (her other favorite is Poly) and she’s now 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter