Which resorts can you move 1 of the beds up against the wall?

TD1516

Earning My Ears
We stayed at POFQ this past Jan/Feb. We were able to push the bed closest to the bathroom up against the wall which was great for our daughter.

We are planning on going again but I was wondering are there any other resorts where this is possible?

Thanks!

Didn't know the beds would actually move. In any case, disney is happy to bring bed rails to your room upon request(I'm assuming this is why you're asking). No need to worry about moving furniture on vacation.

Didn't know the beds would actually move. In any case, disney is happy to bring bed rails to your room upon request(I'm assuming this is why you're asking). No need to worry about moving furniture on vacation.
We didn’t know the beds could move either, so we asked to have bed rails brought to our room. When they showed up, they actually told us it was easier to move the bed, and they pushed it up against the wall for us. We never moved it again. Mousekeeping made/changed the bed and it was always against the wall when we returned.

We did the same thing at POFQ for my son in January! He's not super young (he was 5, almost 6 at the time) but he was feeling nervous about falling off - I think because the beds were much higher than his bed at home. We weren't able to push the bed against the wall at ASMo but we took a towel, rolled it up, and placed it under the sheet and that made him feel more secure!

We stayed at POFQ this past Jan/Feb. We were able to push the bed closest to the bathroom up against the wall which was great for our daughter.

We are planning on going again but I was wondering are there any other resorts where this is possible?

Thanks!
the cabins at Fort Wilderness the bunks are already against the wall on one side

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter