Which resort would you choose to live at?

It's so hard to choose - I haven't been everywhere yet!! I'd have to tour them all before making a final decision...But I have always fantasized about the treehouses.

Beach Club! The pool, a short walk into the World Showcase, some of our fav restaurants and the smell of the lobby!
That is almost an exact quote of what I was gong to reply! That smell! I wish I could bottle it! The pool I never want to get out of! I can walk to Epcot. And all-you-care-to-enjoy crab legs? Yes please! Sign me up.

Boardwalk Inn hands down.
Why:
Grabbing a morning coffee from the Bakery before taking a stroll around the lake.
Having a plethora of restaurants to choose from all within walking distance.
A fantastic quiet pool in the garden area.
A late night stroll around the lake.
And since we hypothetically won the lottery, I'd live in one of their garden cottages.
Perfection.....

This...100%. :thumbsup2

Lots of love for Old Key West! I've never stayed there or Saratoga Springs. What is it about OKW that you like?
Old Key West villas are huge. I love the full size washer and dryers, two sofas and sleeper chair, and huge balcony with a four person table. The balconies have ceiling fans and are super relaxing. I make a large breakfast every morning and set up outside with a tablecloth. The views can be water or golf course and are really peaceful.

Lots of love for Old Key West! I've never stayed there or Saratoga Springs. What is it about OKW that you like?

In the context of the question (which resort would I choose to live at? - I chose to answer in the context of Disney resorts) OKW is spacious, well landscaped, and very livable. It's not my favorite resort to vacation at, though it's high on that list as well. But for living at a resort, I think I'd find hotel like resorts a bit confining after a short while.

Just for fun, but let's say you won the lottery and you chose to live at Disney with that money. Which resort do you think you'd choose if you had to live there for lets say at least a year?

And it might not necessarily be your favorite resort. My favorite resort is POR, but I think if I was living at WDW I'd choose POFQ because the rooms are closer to the buses, drink station, the entrance. I think POFQ would have more of a homey feel to it. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't want to live at CBR (pre-renovation) because I've been to that resort when it was really cold and it was not fun walking around there. Everything was just too far away when it's cold.
If I were going to live at one, it would be Wilderness Lodge. I love how, for the most part, everything is under 1 roof. As opposed to say POR where you have to walk to an outlying guest building from the main building.

Cabins at FW would probably be my first choice. but being on the monorail would be tempting as well. I imagine i would be tempted to move around some and change resorts but if i had to stay at one.. give me the cabins at FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter