Which resort has the best selection of groceries?

ShellyKP

Mouseketeer
Which DVC resort has the best grocery section? Or are they all about the same?

About the same as far as I can tell and they don't have much right now.

Easy answer: I get groceries from Publix

I would never rely on getting stuff from the resorts themselves other than a snack. You might find something frozen and such but no guarantees on what.

Easy answer: I get groceries from Publix

I would never rely on getting stuff from the resorts themselves other than a snack. You might find something frozen and such but no guarantees on what.

Is there a service where you can have groceries delivered?

Is there a service where you can have groceries delivered?

Lots of options that are out there:
Amazon Prime Now
Walmart
Garden Grocer
Instacart
(other local options as well)

Do some searching on this forum or elsewhere to find reviews of the offerings. I prefer to go to the store in the end because I don't feel you save that much time having someone else shop for you (since you want to be there when they drop off the groceries anyways). Plus you get the benefit of picking out the best fresh food and don't need to rely on replacements or things being out of stock skipped.

If you need to buy a lot of groceries for a longer stay, I would recommend looking into a grocery delivery service. If you just need a few things, it might be more efficient to pick those things up at one of the on-site stores. As others have mentioned, the offerings are pretty limited right now. If you have some specific brands that you like (for example if you like skippy peanut butter), you may be out of luck at the on-site stores (they only carry jif peanut butter).

Lots of options that are out there:
Amazon Prime Now
Walmart
Garden Grocer
Instacart
(other local options as well)

Do some searching on this forum or elsewhere to find reviews of the offerings. I prefer to go to the store in the end because I don't feel you save that much time having someone else shop for you (since you want to be there when they drop off the groceries anyways). Plus you get the benefit of picking out the best fresh food and don't need to rely on replacements or things being out of stock skipped.

Okay thanks. We will probably not end up renting a vehicle for our trip so delivery is our best option. Our first day is a resort day, so being around is no big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter