Which resort for breakfast?

We are going to try Boma, Trails End, and Kona for breakfast next trip. I've heard great things about all three.

Not sure where you are staying but if it isn't that far I too would say Boma. Truly the best breakfast on property. We do to love Kona but Boma is so unique. We love the variety of food. We also enjoy Trails End - a great find. But if I had to pick one it would be Boma.

I second Trail's End if you are close to FW.
We had an unplanned last day breakfast there and it was the perfect end to our vacation.
It is good food and a low key relaxed atmosphere.

Love both Kona Cafe and Boma for breakfast. And, they both have some of the best coffee on WDW property, imo! Press Pot at the table.

Yep, what they ^ said... Boma, The Wave, Grand Floridian Cafe, 1900 Park Fare, Kona, O'hana.... We also like Whispering Canyon.

We look forward to trying Trail's End this trip. Olivia's was good, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get there.

Heard really good things about the character breakfast at Ravello. Pricey, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter