Which resort did you choose for your FTP and how much was it?

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
I know the FTP is over for this year...hoping and praying, they will offer it again... but I was wondering what you chose and how much it was?

I couldn't take advantage of the FTP this year :( But, like I said I am really praying they will offer it or something similar next year.

We stayed Beach Club Concierge and it cost $3050 for the FTP for 3 adults and one child. I hope they offer it again in 2004. It was worth every single penny.

I stayed at ASMovies with FTP in September. Cost was $2100 for 3 adults and 3 kids.

Terri

Thanks for posting this. I too wish we could of taken advantage of the FTP. Nice to hear what kind of deal everyone got. :wave:

4 adults, 1 child YC Concierge a little over $3400.

WL, Courtyard view, Sept 2003, 1 week
2 adults & 1 child

Around $1800-$2000, not including air & limo.

A wonderful value.

Fairy Tale Package. It was a special that run until the end of June for travel up to mid-November that gave you 7 nights for the price of 4.

Polynesian Garden View 2 adults 3 ds 15,13 and 11 (I think they are considered juniors) $2700.

I had requested a few quotes for several resorts for upcoming trip in November.

Solo adult, FTP (7 nights/8 days with UPH)

AS $651

Moderates $899

Deluxes:
WL (woods view) $1285
AKL (sav. view - all they had left) $1,500

At one point a family member did consider going with me so I had to call to see how much would be added on and I was quoted something like $330 ( or cost of extra UPH). I went with the moderate and will be heading to Disney in less than 30 days. Thank you FTP.

4 of us from CT, 2 adults and 2 DS 11 and 13. Flight, hotel, UPH, mears shuttle and a few other little things it was $2770.00. Oh, staying at POR. Hope this helps.

For 2 adults at CBR in a king bed room 11/2 - 11/9 we paid $1185.00. (8 day UPH pass)

We can't wait!!!!! Less than 12 Days to go!!!!!!!!
:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter