Which resale company

Thanks for all responses and discussions. Not sure about what's allowed to be posted re websites ,so what if I put it like this? I'm thinking of going with dvcresalemarket.com.
Would anyone like to comment further on this?

Thanks for all responses and discussions. Not sure about what's allowed to be posted re websites ,so what if I put it like this? I'm thinking of going with dvcresalemarket.com.
Would anyone like to comment further on this?

We have gone with them twice and they were very prompt and responsive as a broker. The second time, we bid on a contract that was listed as accepting asking price only, but the broker got back to us and said they think the listing is overpriced and that our offer was reasonable so they will reach out to the seller to discuss our offer anyways. The seller ended up accepting our offer. They use Magic Title Company and the first time, our experience with them was very good. This time, they seem to be very slow, but part of this could be Disney too. With our second contract, they never even sent the documents for the deposit until the broker followed up with me over a week later and I told them I haven't heard from the title company yet. Now that ROFR has passed, I've been waiting for closing documents for 2.5 weeks. Though this may not be their fault, I was told that they are waiting for estoppel from Disney.

Would anyone like to comment further on this?n

They're good with communication and get lots of listings and will take you thru a purchase quite well. The newest big boys on the block.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter