Which queue is better?--Peter Pan or 7DMT?

chefmb

DIS Veteran
These are 2 queues that I've never seen, PP being new and 7DMT because I've only used fp for it. I hope to make rope drop one day and want to see one of the queues. It's just me. Which one is better?

They're both good, but since SDMT has so many interactive elements, I'd give it the edge.

I agree with the mine train being a better queue. You also don't get to see most of it if you have a fastpass so going there first thing would be a good idea.

I really don't care for the mine train line. The game is cool for little kids and the water is alright. But I'd give it to Peter Pans new queue.

If you are at rope drop I think you should be able to both with out much wait.

The new Peter Pan queue is amazing! 7DMT is okay, but not a must see in my opinion.

You can also do both with little to no waiting later at night.

Earlier this summer, we found a 5 minute wait for 7D right after Wishes. The posted wait was 65.

At 11 pm, the posted wait at Pan was 40 minutes but the actual wait was about 1 minute as there were only about 10 people in line,

So I guess we didn't get to see any of the interactive stuff.

Well... I'm gonna say you could do both if you show up at rope drop AND you are in the front :) Assuming it is a peak season day.

How early would one have to show up on a peak season day to be in the front at the rope drop?

I've done this during LOW crowd times and have made the front of the line by arriving 20-30 minutes before park opening. Maybe someone else can comment on a peak season day???

How early would one have to show up on a peak season day to be in the front at the rope drop?
At least 45 minutes before open - and that's you actually going through the tapstile into the court area. Add the time you need if you're driving (park car, get tram, take ferry or monorail), getting a bus or walking from contemporary.
To do both, do 7DMT first.
I haven't even seen that wueue - I've always done FP. But I adore the new PP queue!!

Oh - and make sure your as close to (preferably right at) the rope at the right tunnel!

At least 45 minutes before open - and that's you actually going through the tapstile into the court area. Add the time you need if you're driving (park car, get tram, take ferry or monorail), getting a bus or walking from contemporary.
To do both, do 7DMT first.
I haven't even seen that wueue - I've always done FP. But I adore the new PP queue!!

Thanks. That sounds exausting. I think we'll stick to our plan. For us, touring at night seems to be a more efficient use of our time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter