Which QS would YOU pick for each park?

MK: Pecos Bill
Epcot: Mexico and the Boulangerie in France are my favorites, but you can't go wrong with food from any of the other countries.
AK: Satul'i Canteen has the best QS food in my opinion
DHS: not many good options for QS, so if we're getting hungry we usually just go over to Epcot

MK: Be Our Guest (lunch)
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe (runners up are La Cantina de San Angel, Sunshine Seasons)
AK: Harambe Market (ribs!)
DHS: nothing really stands out here

This is our choices:

MK: Columbia House (the great upstairs dining room)

Epcot: Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie (for breakfast before the park opens) or Sunshine Season (for a quick lunch or dinner)

AK: Haven't ever eaten in this park

HS: Rarely eat in this park

MK- Columbia Harbour House
AK- Sautil Canteen
E- We usually don't do QS here but I'd say the Japanese Quick Service (sorry forget the name) or Sunshine Season
HS- I really don't have anything. The closest I can come up with is Brown Derby Lounge or sit at the bar at Tune In Lounge and order food from the 50's Prime Time Restaurant.

Animal Kingdom: Satuli Canteen. Hands down. I am trying so hard to figure out a way to eat here during our next trip, while also getting to try Tiffins. It seems unlikely, but I'm still working on it!

I did this very thing in October, but I spent the whole day at AK from open to close. I did lunch at SC right at 11:00 and had a 4:30 RoL dining package at Tiffins. It was the best of both worlds.

MK: Pecos Bill or Columbia Harbour House
AK: Flame Tree Barbecue
EP: Sunshine Seasons or La Cantina de San Angel
HS: it's been a while (like 7 years) since I've eaten QS here

Thanks for posting this question - We've always eaten at Flame Tree at AK, but I think we will try the Satuli Canteen in December. Glad to see people think it's awesome. DH was interested in trying it.

MK-Columbia Harbor House-Lighthouse sandwich or chicken pot pie
DHS-Backlot Express-Bacon Cheeseburger or Darkside Chicken and Waffles
EPCOT-Tangierine Cafe-Shawarma platters
AK-Satu'li Canteen-any of the bowls-my favorite is the beef bowl with potato hash and green onion viniagrette.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter