Which Park??

bksomody

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We will be visiting WDW on March 17, 18, 19. We have 3 day park hopper tickets. Trying to decide which park to RD on Thursday, 3/17 and Saturday, 3/19, Hollywood Studios or Epcot? This is only for the day as we will hop in the evening. My first choice is Hollywood Studios on Thursday, 3/17 but am worried about Epcot on a Saturday. TIA

March 17th is also st Patrick's day keep in mind. I expect all 3 of your days will be busy but yes Epcot on a Saturday will be busy as well. But HS is always busy. I suppose it matters what your priorities are? Also are you staying in property? Deluxe Resort?

March 17th is also st Patrick's day keep in mind. I expect all 3 of your days will be busy but yes Epcot on a Saturday will be busy as well. But HS is always busy. I suppose it matters what your priorities are? Also are you staying in property? Deluxe Resort?
I was thinking that too and was wondering how that would affect EP during the day. I don't think that would affect HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter