Which park would be best for 2yr old. Magic kingdom/Island of adv.

gillytwins

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Vistana Villages in April. We have been to both parks before, but can't remember what is available for the younger kids. Trying to decide which park our 2 year old would have more fun at. Thanks.

The MK is fantastic for kids. It's colorful, has plenty of rides for kids, favorite characters.

IoA has a few things for kids but is really geared towards older kids, teens and adults IMO.

We went to MK but not IOA since it is mostly geared towards older kids. We did Universal Studios, though, and that was lots of fun for our 4 year old and 18 month old.

I vote for MK. IOA has lots of rollercoasters. MK just seems geared more to children. There's a Carousel Ride, that Mickey Mouse area, Peter Pan's Flight, Its a Small World & of course the castle. To me it just looks more magical for children.

I vote for MK. IOA has lots of rollercoasters & rides for older kids. MK has a castle that looks magical. Plus lots of great kids rides: carousel, Peter Pan's Flight, Its a Small World etc.

MK or Universal (not IOA) - Universal has Seuss Landing. Any kid that knows Dr Seuss stories will love it.

I really liked IOA and Dr. Suess Landings is great, BUT it's kind of small. If I had to choose I would go to MK like we did last weekend, we did MK 3 out of 4 days. There is just SO much more for the little ones there. And it has the castle! (which is important in my book! ;)

In my opinion--and ESPECIALLY if the child has been exposed to disney films already--MK would be better....although frankly, a 2 year won't remember much of the trip anyway, so you may want to gear it instead towards the adult interests. If YOU are having fun, your child probably will too! :)

I actually know the answer to this one....the Magic Kingdom is the place to be for a 2 year old.

I just got back and thought it was IOA. Anyway, although Suess Landing is very cute, I would deifinitely go for Magic Kingdom. We didn't do Disney this time and just did the Universal/IOA parks. Although we enjoyed them, we probably won't go back and it wasn't as enjoyable as the Disney parks (JMHO)

Jenn

Yes, Suess Landing is at IOA, but, I agree with everyone else, I would definitely choose MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter