which park which day?

Karlzmom

DIS Veteran
We are doing a surprise trip at Christmas. We are arriving for dinner on the 25th and will hit the parks on the 26th and 27th. Not planning park shoppers. Is the there a reason to pick one park over the other on either day? I have never done DL Christmas before and am a bit clueless. I'm also worried as it looks like there are various early entries each day and we won't qualify.....how bad will it be to arrive for the normal open? Any thoughts or tips are much appreciated!

we just got home. I would recommend the park that does not have extra magic hours if that is not an option for your stay.
Also get there at rope drop! We were able to ride so many things in the time between 8 and 9. Ate little snack muffins on the way to park from hotel. Hit security by 7:30 and in the gates before 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter