Which outdoor QS have large tables?

None. And with the current social distancing going on, it’s unlikely you can find two next to each you can use.

That is tough for large families. My friend is going this spring and has seven kids (they live in the same household) so they should be able to sit together to eat their meals. Hoping things change soon :(

Yes, right now all the suitable places I can think of are blocked off for physical distancing. You would be better off separating into at least two groups, if not three, and trying to find tables individually.

Prepare to split up. We are always a group of 9-12 and never have all all sat together outside.

Pre-covid it was very easy to do QS indoors together at odd hours, outdoors always has been tricky.

I haven't seen large tables and due to social distancing they won't let you sit at tables next to each other. I saw CMs make people move. This will also be an issue in theaters. The seats are in groups of 4.

Prepare to split up. We are always a group of 9-12 and never have all all sat together outside.

Pre-covid it was very easy to do QS indoors together at odd hours, outdoors always has been tricky.
Are there more indoor large tables at QS than outdoors? I enjoy eating outside but if we can sit together we will go inside. Nice break from the heat too

Are there more indoor large tables at QS than outdoors? I enjoy eating outside but if we can sit together we will go inside. Nice break from the heat too

In normal times it was easier to sit all together indoors than outdoors (even if not at the same table, tables right next to each other.) They just don’t have a lot of large tables, which makes sense so that the seating is more versatile. I am just not sure how they distance tables now due to covid or what indoor QS is even open.

In pre-covid times, if we ate indoors at off times we usually could at least get tables next to each other at most of the bigger QS places.

I think 2 smaller tables is way easier than 1 big table for groups. The largest outside tables I remember were for 6, And even inside QS areas tables for 6 was the largest.

Honestly I would go with the expectation of splitting up and be pleasantly surprised if you don't have to. Dining with a large group can be difficult, especially in covid times.

We travel with large groups, 10-12. I've found that lots of the outdoor QS tend to have tables that do not move.
But indoors, if they have those square tables, you could push them together.
(ie abc-commissary, sunshine-seasons, village haus, and restaurantosaurus are common for us since we have always been able to find seating for 10-12, even when busy).

Pre-covid, obviously. Last week, I found that they thinned out tables at most places, and put signs on tables that could not be removed. CMs are very accommodating, but Disney officiallay has said that large groups "should be broken into smaller groups"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter