• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which one howard johnson or candy cane inn?

thanks Nancy I will try there I just found this place and there is sooooo much I am not navigating as well as I should. Jan

cmputerdazed said:
I hope this is the right place to ask this. We are headed to Disneyland in October. TIA
Jan

HoJo's is very nice. If you go there, ask for Willie. He gives GREAT rates. The problem we had was twofold. One, our room ended up being next to the freeway, and we had a LOT of freeway noise. We could have asked for another room, but we're not into packing/re-packing/packing, etc. The other issue is it is a little bit of a hike. Not bad, but when you're tired from a day in the park, and two little kids that are even more tired, it's a lot.

Candy Cane in is BEAUTIFUL! They also have a hot continental breakfast buffet. They have a shuttle service too (they're even farther than HoJo's). However, if it matters to you, they only have either double or queen beds. MY DH is 6'8", and we have to have a king bed. So, Candy Cane is out for us.

We prefer to stay at Best Western Park Place. It's not quite as nice as HoJo's, and definately not as pretty as Candy Cane, but unless you're staying at Grand Californian, you can't get any closer than Park Place Inn! It is DIRECTLY in front of the DL crosswalk. We have always found it to be comfortable, clean and the rooms are big. The pool is adequate~not as nice as either HoJo's or CC. But we don't go there for the pool!

Anyway, hope this helps!
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

I recommend Best Western Park Place. We stayed there this summer. The room was very nicely furnished and quite large!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter