Which off-site hotel(s) gets (mostly) consistently good reviews?

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I'm going to need a place to stay Sept. 10th for one night. I'm thinking that if I wait a few weeks, I'll get a better deal than what's available right now. I want to stay somewhere nice preferably with a free breakfast. This isn't required though as most of the nicer hotels don't offer it. I like to get to WDW the day before check-in and enjoy trying new places. We've already stayed at Hawthorne Suites LBV and Country Inn & Suites LBV. Would love to stay at Gaylord Palms one night but don't know if I can get a good deal there (they don't have a free breakfast). Any suggestions?

Fairfield Inn by Marriott was nice and clean and offer free breakfast every morning. Plus it could be had for 80.00 dollars a night. The on Canada Avenue.

If you go to TripAdvisor.com you can read reviews of different hotels, and you can tell that they are real. I would suggest you try that- I have used it several times and it really helped.
Also, AAA books are a great help.

Since it is only one night, and you are thinking of waiting, you may want to consider a Priceline bid. Of course you should review the maps and check the message boards for recent wins, but you may get a good deal at a nicer hotel. FWIW.

Since it is only one night, and you are thinking of waiting, you may want to consider a Priceline bid. Of course you should review the maps and check the message boards for recent wins, but you may get a good deal at a nicer hotel. FWIW.

Priceline is good- also Hotwire (think Priceline, but fixed prices instead of bidding). We have used Hotwire several times for WDW vacations, and have had nicer hotels every time, for very little $$.

We are planning on spending 5 nights in the Orlando area from 8-13-08 to 8-18-08. I saw a AAA rate for Spring Hill Suites for 89.00 a night. Has anyone stayed there recently? I'm pretty sure they have a free breakfast. Cathie :cool1:

We have stayed in Springhill suites in the marriot village one for 1 night before we checked into our resort. It was 2 years ago and we thought the room was clean and fine but nothing fancy. It did come with a hot breakfast buffet which we thought was really nice. It had make your own waffles,bacon,eggs,ect and also a cold buffet. I would say it is def. worth $89a night to stay there.

Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions. Thanks too to Spiceycat. I've never used Priceline before and the betterbidding link is a huge help to understanding how it all works. Not sure if I'm that brave or not but it is only for one night so maybe I'll give it a shot! Thanks!

The Omni at Champions Gate is fabulous !!! :banana:

- wonderful pool facilities and the BEST breakfast in Orlando (if you can get it free ....because otherwise it is very pricey :eek: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter