Which of these DON'T allow sharing?

Carolc

Disneyland is... a source of joy and inspiration t
Here is what I have reserved. I'm hoping I can save a credit or two to help cover a breakfast (it's just me and three kids.. two of which may not eat a lot at any one sitting). Which of these do not allow guest to share meals? We are staying for 7 nights.

- San Angel Inn
- Whispering Canyon
- Garden Grill
- Hollywood and Vine (sharing not allowed?)
- Liberty Tree Tavern (sharing not allowed?)

Also doing Hoop De Doo, but I know we each need to use 2 credits.

:thanks:

Garden Grill is a character meal with all you can eat=no sharing.

Hollywood & Vine is a buffet=no sharing.

Liberty Tree Tavern is a all you can eat character meal at dinner so again no sharing. Lunch however is not, so you should be able to share if you want.

At Whispering Canyon you should be able to share everything, except the all you can eat skillet and the bottomless milkshakes.

San Angel Inn won't let you order the cheese fundido, if you're only using one credit.

Basically any thing that is all you can eat or a dessert or appetizer made for two can not be shared, (if you are using just one credit).

Thank you Aubriee... I didn't realize we couldn't share at the Garden Grill. I guess we will just have the two opportunities (WC and SA) to save a credit. I'll see if we can swing that so we can have a little bit left over to use on our last morning.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter