Which of the Disney restaurants are best for Gluten Free?

Pretty much every restaurant has GF options now. Before I go, I just look at what the GF menu options are for any restaurants in the parks we will be at. If you have a picky eater that’s the best bet.

There are a lot of options, and as PP said, you can review menus & options online. I loved Trattoria Al Forno, and my DD, who does not need GF, swears by the GF chicken at Skippers Canteen.
There are many options at Disney Springs, too.

Enjoy your trip!

My sister has celiac's disease and has to avoid gluten. She has found that the restaurants that are managed by Disney, like the ones in the resorts and parks, are really good about gf options. But the restaurants run by outside companies, like many of them in the Epcot world showcase and many restaurants in Disney Springs don't offer the same variety of gf options. Many of them will only have one option other than salads.

Liberty Tree Tavern is one of the best when it comes to having gluten free food. Via Napoli is the worst because it only has one entree that is gluten free and that is a gf pasta with marinara sauce.

all of the ones we experience are great with allergies. we had two gluten free people travelling with us and had no issues.

My wife is gluten sensitive and really did a lot of diligence on this. Her favorites:

1. Nomad Lounge - Definitely get the churrros
2. Skipper Canteen - They have a cheese bread off the menu that is gluten-free (and is awesome) and a cachapas appetizer that works well as a meal.
3. Space 220 - They were very helpful in getting menu items adjusted for gluten.

Boma for breakfast does a very good job. They will bring you gluten free Mickey waffles, potatoes, and some pastries (I know the pastries are probably kinnikinnicks but they are still good). They will walk through the buffet with you as well to help you determine what you can eat.

all of them. Seriously I've never had a problem in 30 years. That's why we like to travel there it's an 'easy button'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter