Which night for Palo?

We just got off the Wonder a few weeks ago. When we got on board, I looked at my dining rotation (printed on your Key to the World card), and then I pulled up the app. The app shows the dinner menu for each night of the cruise, for every dining room. So I looked at the menus served each night, found the menu we liked the least, and then made a Palo reservation. I had no trouble getting a reservation for dinner, or for brunch, once we were on board. I can tell you we actually preferred brunch over dinner. Have fun!

I'm a single mom & didn't want to leave my son alone for dinner, so I ate at Palo before our MDR seating, then went to dinner with my son & nibbled on bread and talked with him while he ate. So that's an option as well. No guilt for me and I got a nice Palo dinner. Wouldn't skip Palo's chocolate dessert for anything. They don't have it at brunch.

A Disney cruise is too expensive to not do what you want to do, imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter