Which new rest. to try

Gillyrose779

DIS Veteran
So we went to Disney with our 2 and 4 year old boys in Sept and are already set to go back in May. Below are the rest. we tried in Sept:

CRT- I Loved it- kids so so
Liberty Tavern- LOVED IT- hubby loved the meat selection- good food
Hollywood Vine Dine- great character interaction
Cape May- good breakfast- decent character interaction

we love buffets and character meet/greets, my husband doesn't do well with exotic foods, we want our 2 and 4 year old boys to be entertained

Knowing these things what would you guys suggest?

I would suggest CP in MK. It has a goo buffet and characters (Winne the Pooh and friends). It is always a favorite of ours.

I would definitely suggest Ohana at the Poly! We've only been for dinner, but the food is amazing (all you can eat, huge chunks of meat, awesome bread & dessert!, nothing too exotic ;-) and there is some fun entertainment for the kids. I have also heard that the character breakfast is good there. You get to meet Lilo & Stitch!

We really enjoy Garden Grill at Epcot. It's not a buffet, but is family style with pretty good food. Character interaction is great (we love Chip and Dale!) and kids love the fact that it's a revolving restaurant. We also really like O'hana breakfast (again family style) and Tusker House lunch.

While it isn't a buffet or character meal.. breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge is def interactive & entertaining. They have an all you can eat breakfast along with a good selection of a la carte items(including Eggs Benedict)

Nothing cuter then the horse races thru the restaurant (kids on Hobby horses being egged on by the wait staff/CMs) Your littles would love it!

Oh.. and don't forget to ask for ketchup! ;) lol!

Another vote for Garden Grill at Epcot. This is a family style buffet so the food is brought to you. It is a sit down, all you care to eat! With little ones this was a big plus for us because we didn't have to keep getting up for food. The characters are great and atmosphere is wonderful! Here's a review I found helpful: http://sharpmoms.com/2013/01/disney-dining-garden-grill-review/

We were glad we chose to dine here!

I would definitely suggest Ohana at the Poly! We've only been for dinner, but the food is amazing (all you can eat, huge chunks of meat, awesome bread & dessert!, nothing too exotic ;-) and there is some fun entertainment for the kids. I have also heard that the character breakfast is good there. You get to meet Lilo & Stitch!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter