Which movies can't you bring yourselves to watch/re-watch?

Beyond that, animal moves really get me. I'm another vote for Marley & Me as well as A Dog's Purpose (can't bring myself to see the sequel),
These...

Although I tend to be a glutton for punishment and have seen Marley and me more than once. Crazy thing was that I read both books so I full well knew what I was getting myself into when I watched the movies, LOL. I thought since I knew going in it wouldn't hit me as hard...nope!!

I don't think I knew there was a sequel to A Dog's Purpose...

Adam Sandler gave a fascinating performance in Uncut Gems but it was perhaps the most stressful film I've ever seen. Never watching that one again.

For those of you who get sad when watching dog movies, you should probably avoid Hachi.

I don’t watch scary/horror movies ever, so those are already off my list.

Saving Private Ryan was good, but I can’t go through it again, heartbreaking.

I usually like crime/thriller movies but Seven was too disturbing for me.

Schindler’s List . I could read the book, but not watch the movie.

I am weird... I like to watch Titanic every couple years. I just find that Titanic stuff fascinating.

I generally try to avoid stuff that I think will bother me later. I remember seeing Green Mile soooooo many years ago. I thought it was very good, but don't have a desire to watch it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter