which moderate resort for FIL with MS?

snubie

DIS Veteran
We just decided that we will try to stay at a moderate resort when we go in mid-May. We may have my DH's parents with us. His father has Multiple Sclerosis and uses a wheelchair at times. What would be the easiest resort for him to stay at? DH and I would really like to stay at PO-FQ but is that agodd or bad idea with a wheelchair in tow?

Stacey:rolleyes:

I'm sure you will get a lot of good advice. We have stayed at all the moderates in the past, but since we've been DVC members for the past 11 years, we don't stay that much in the moderates.
A lot of people like PO-FQ because it is a small resort and not very spread out. We haven't stayed there in a long time, so I am not sure if their food court is open or not. If it's open, it's very nice. If it's not, you can go to the food court at PO-Riverside, but it's a ways. I also believe that both parts of PO are sharing buses, which can be a hassle if it's busy.
We always liked CBR. Even though it's a big resort, it is easy to get around. It has a number of bus stops. The rooms are the biggest of the moderates, which helps when you have a wheelchair in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter