Which Moderate has the best slide for 10 year old?

This was a big consideration for us when my son was that age too. Hands down he would tell you it was Coronado Springs. 😊
Had he gone on the slide at POR as a comparison? I am leaning toward POR because they have the boats to DS!

Looks cool but I don't think it makes up for the bus stops!
How about bus stops at POR? I like the look of the Alligator bayou rooms and their privacy, but would we better off at POFQ? However, we don't mind walking! We like to be outside and I like morning walks.

Had he gone on the slide at POR as a comparison? I am leaning toward POR because they have the boats to DS!
Yes. He definitely liked the one at POR too. If you prefer the themeing and boat access at Port Orleans Riverside I would definitely choose to stay there. We just stayed there in May and had a really nice time.

Yes. He definitely liked the one at POR too. If you prefer the themeing and boat access at Port Orleans Riverside I would definitely choose to stay there. We just stayed there in May and had a really nice time.
How was the AC unit? Was it loud? Was your room clean?

POR is my personal favorite, but everyone else seems to be saying CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter