Which Language Are You Taking???

Which language are you taking?

• Spanish

• French

• German

• Other-What language?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Taking spanish, and since im in the scholars program, i also have to take latin.

None at the moment. I have taken Latin for 2 years, French for 3 years, and German for 5 years. I am thinking about learning Japanese, but I'm going to wait until my bedroom's all sorted (or at least when I get a desk in there).

I took Spanish.

It was such a waste of time for me. My teacher was always sick so we never really made any progress. I ended up having the same teacher for Spanish 1 and 2, thankfully, so at least she knew we didn't learn much from her the previous year. :p

I took two years of American Sign Language and I'm starting to wish I'd taken French instead since not all colleges accept ASL as a foreign language credit.

I'm taking French next year. Our school only offers Spanish right now. I'm in Junior high. Next year, we have French, Latin, and Spanish.

I took Spanish last year. I'm thinking of going back to taking it next year or when I'm a senior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter