Which land is your favorite at the MK?

feezle

Mouseketeer
I'm curious to see which land is everyone's favorite?

I would have to say Main Street USA is my favorite area. So much to see and do. Awesome view of the castle. Tons of friendly cast members. It is where you enter and where you leave. Lots of memories there.

I'm with you , MAIN STREET, does embody that awesomeness in what Disney has to offer..

From The sights (Beautiful view of Castle)
to the Sounds ( Soo many happy kids with sooo much excitment)
to the Smells ( That are pumped into the air that just lets you know that you are THERE)

2ndly I do like Tom Sawyer island of late too: Soo laid back , nice trails , peacefulness...a croc or 2 to view. OOOps I mean gator..LoL:rotfl2:

Oh, they are all so wonderful! I guess I will have to pick...

TOMORROWLAND!!

It has many of our favorites like Buzz and Monsters Inc. This time we discovered the People Mover. Cosmic Rays is one of our favorite quick service stops (Despite the fact that they don't have the chicke and rib plate anymore! DH was very upset:confused3).

I love Main St, too...but my favorite is Fantasyland. We have three young girls so we have spent lots of time there and have so many memories!

It's a toss up between Fantasyland and Frontierland. I guess I'd have to vote for Frontierland. We love BTMR and Splashmountain.

Liberty Square if that counts as a land. If not, Adventureland!

I like Tomorrowland! :)

I really enjoy just about everything there. Astro Orbitor, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Carousel of Progress, and Transit Authority are my faves.

Frontier by day and Tomorrow by night. Enchanted Forest might push Fantasyland to the top though when it's complete.

Tomorrowland!!! Just has all our favorite rides. Best ride ever is Astro Orbitor at night, the view is amazing!!!

I'm voting for Tomorrowland too. I could sit on the TTA all day and soak up the "Metro Retro" atmosphere and feel I'd had a most wonderful day in the MK.

Tomorrowland has always been my favorite. It has always been my favorite since I was 5. I love Space Mountain, People Mover and the Carousel of Progress. I also LOVED "If You had Wings" and was so sad when it was gone.

Liberty Square for Columbia Harbour House and the Haunted Mansion. I could just stay right there.

I always loved Liberty Square - not in the majority, I'm sure, but the themeing is amazing! Be sure to check out the wavy glass in the windows and the crooked shutters held on with leather straps. It's where I find some of the stranger characters - I have pictures with Friar Tuck and Robin Hood - and I never seem to get enough time there. :confused3

LarryFmScotland said:
I'm voting for Tomorrowland too. I could sit on the TTA all day and soak up the "Metro Retro" atmosphere and feel I'd had a most wonderful day in the MK.

100% agree!!!!

I quite enjoy the Carousel of Progress as well.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter