Which is your favorite park ...

Magic Kingdom will always hold my heart, but I spend a lot of evenings at EPCOT.

I've never seen AK and DHS at night. I intend to change that next trip.

This Precisely! MK used to be my number two but it moved down to last after this years trip.
The park is always so mobbed...it feels like you're constantly wading through a sea of people throughout the park.

Yes this is the main thing I dislike about MK, and also our favorite rides are elsewhere.

I seem to waver between Epcot and MK, but I think due to the crowds always at MK that pushes Epcot slightly ahead for me. MK is classic, of course, but the crowds make it less enjoyable. I love the feel of Epcot, the fact that it is so spread out, and the atmosphere at night. Plus I love Illuminations the most. We saw HEA for the first time and it was a one and done for me. I loved Wishes and would see that multiple times a trip, but HEA didn't have that emotional factor for me.

Then it would be AK next and HS last. That might change once they finish up Toy Story and Star Wars lands, but HS is pretty bad right now. We only visited for half the day on our trip a few weeks ago. AK is definitely climbing the charts with Pandora being there!

Our whole family has always loved AK, even before Pandora. My son especially likes it. People used to say it wasn't a full-day park, but we could enjoy multiple days there.
A very close second (maybe even a tie) is MK. I love the atmosphere and the classic attractions. My son's favorite roller coaster is Big Thunder Mountain.

Right now I'd rank them:

1. Epcot
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Animal Kingdom

Unranked (due to Incomplete grade): Hollywood Studios

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Animal Kingdom
3. Epcot
4. Hollywood Studios

MK is #1 because it is the first park I ever went to and it was everything I had always dreamed it would be and more. Animal Kingdom is #2 because I like the atmosphere and I love animals. #3 is Epcot because I like it but don't love it. It has always been so hot when I have been there. But I love World Showcase. #4 is Hollywood Studios because someone has to be last. Maybe when they get all the work done with The Star Wars expansion, my mind will change. The only attraction I like there is MuppetVision or whatever it is called. Cause I love the Muppets!!

MK call me a traditionalist. But looking forward to adult time at EP this trip. Maybe it will change my mind. ;-)

MK by far!
Epcot
HS
AK--this may change after our November trip as we have only been twice in September and it was so hot we didn't make it too long. Plus now there's Pandora.

Magic Kingdom at night - Totally different experience
Animal Kingdom at night - Totally different experience
Magic Kingdom during day
Hollywood Studios - Not a lot of rides, but the ones they have are top notch
Animal Kingdom during day
World Showcase
Intentionally left blank
Intentionally left blank
Intentionally left blank
Future World

I am so looking forward to doing more night time in the parks! We have only been in September and this year it's November, so sunset is 2 hours earlier. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter