Which is your favorite park ...

LilDisHelper

Mouseketeer
:dogdance:Epcot, MK, AK ,HS ( Epcot being my favorite )

In which one of the parks would you spend the most time ??
Whe have park hooper this year and we liked if you would tell us if Thisyear we should ( spend more time in AK ,, or Epcot because of FAW...

I am probably the minority, but I love Epcot, just not during F&W. It is so crowded, especially in the evenings, and it has a different "feel" to it. MK is my favorite, but this year has been the year of AK for us. Pandora is new and exciting and AK as a whole has a laid back vibe that we have been enjoying a lot.

for us it goes like this:
Magic Kingdom - we love the atmosphere especially at night
Animal Kingdom/Hollywood Studios - this is a tie...we always go to both twice every trip.
Epcot - If it wasn't for shopping at Mitsusoki we would probably skip it altogether...at least until there are some new things to draw us in

Epcot. We stay at the Boardwalk every time and we go to Food and Wine and Epcot is actually two parks when you think of it.

BillFromPA

Epcot.

Sometimes my sister & I try to go to the other parks or spend a day at Disney Springs, we always wind up back in Epcot.

MK is always magical to us. We just love the vibe...always will...crowds and all LOL

MK. I never understood why Disney didn't load up the other parks with rides.

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Animal Kingdom
3. Epcot
4. Never been to Hollywood Studios

We just came back and before this trip I would have said MK, however, AK came out on top this time. I enjoyed the rides and I thought that the shows were great here. And, although all of that foliage seems to keep that humidity hanging around, it also provides some well needed shade. Perhaps it is because Pandora is so new, but there was a great energy in that park and an excited vibe from park goers that just wasn't present in the other parks. Some good eats are over there as well. I can't tell you where you should spend the most time this year, as I don't know your circumstances, but we spent the most time in MK because of the kids, but wished we had more time in AK and Epcot.

Kind of tough...MK has my favorite ride of all time (space mountain) but I am a big Star Wars fan so I do love Star Tours/Launch bay and Galactic Spectacular is my favorite nighttime show. Overall I think I have to say my favorite is MK, but that will most likely change once Star Wars land is open.

Epcot all the way for me. I'll always spend an extra day there. Always finding more things to see each time I go.
Hollywood Studios - I even like it now - too many family memories in this park
Magic Kingdom - Starting to appreciate this more and spending more time here.
Animal Kingdom - Always go, always enjoy it. Heading to WDW in October for my first visit to Pandora so - that may move it up the list a bit.

Epcot by a good bit,MK would be second and even though I prefer the theme of DHS to that of AK's I have to put AK third since DHS is a shell of a park right now.I'm sure DHS will move back to third when TSL and SWL are completed.

Epcot, as you might guess
MK's second but I really enjoy AK, and I'm sure we'll go to and enjoy HS again once more work has been done there

Definitely DAK! It has sentimental value to me, but I also like what the park stands for. Donations from guests visiting DAK go to help animals all over the world. It's so cool that the park impacts life outside of Disney. And Walt himself was a nature conservationist, so I feel he would love DAK.

We just came back and before this trip I would have said MK, however, AK came out on top this time. I enjoyed the rides and I thought that the shows were great here. And, although all of that foliage seems to keep that humidity hanging around, it also provides some well needed shade. Perhaps it is because Pandora is so new, but there was a great energy in that park and an excited vibe from park goers that just wasn't present in the other parks. Some good eats are over there as well. I can't tell you where you should spend the most time this year, as I don't know your circumstances, but we spent the most time in MK because of the kids, but wished we had more time in AK and Epcot.
Kids love the animals though! Older kids especially seem to prefer DAK to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter