Which is your favorite 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite hotel/resort?

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
What is your favorite (clean, well maintained) off-site hotel/resort that is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom suite? Thanks! :)

Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Book through Vacation Upgrades. Ken Price is the owner and great to work with on getting a great deal for your vacation.

What is your favorite (clean, well maintained) off-site hotel/resort that is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom suite? Thanks! :)
I think it depends on what you are also hoping for in the way of amenities.

I just returned from Marriott Sabal Palms on the World Center Campus. They also have 2 bedroom in the Royal Palms.

Plus is the great location to Disney, the very very clean well maintained units, spacious, outdoor screened porches. The pools at each are simple but very nice, activities each day. They also have 3 bedroom units Imperial Palms.

I have stayed here about 6 times and will return in December.

Any of the Marriott Vacation Clubs will be in great condition.

---------------------------

I haven't stayed in a few years but Wyndham Bonnet Creek is AWESOME location, lots of pools, pool slide, small lazy rivers, bars, some dining and minutes to Disney Springs. We have stayed in 1 and 2 bedroom units about 5 times. They also have the daily activities (DS got to hold a baby gator from Gatorland).

----------------------------

There are some hotels with 2 bedroom, I think you'll find basic hotel pools etc. LOTS of "timeshare" units to rent that would work. We are park centric so I have no interest in driving far or being in a community where the pool isn't right by our buildings. We normally just use for quick dips.

I think if you share some of your other check list items you want, folks can fine tune answers.

I love the Worldmark Timeshares at Reunion. Last time I was there, they were actually 3 bedroom and were the most spacious and most nicely cared for Timeshares that I had seen in a long time. AND, you get access to the Reunion "water park" which is quite nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter