Which is worth the money?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I have an opportunity to get a room at the Royal Pacific for $110 or a room at Portofino for $189. Is it worth the extra $79 to stay at Portofino? We will be there for 2 nights. We are checking in on Friday afternoon, going to USF on Satuday, and checking out on Suday to move down to Disney at OKW.

All comments appreciated.

Paul

Hi..

You will have a lovely stay at RPR, it is very pretty, tropical and relaxing. Save your $ ~ you will have a really nice time at RPR with no regrets.

>>^..^<<

Thanks...

We have 3 kids.... our plan was to get the 2 queen beds and bring our inflatable mattress. Will there be enough room in the RP?

I have stayed at RPR and loved it. However as you can see from my countdown, I am about to experience Portofino. IMO, if you have not stayed at either, try RPR.....you won't regret it. Then on the next trip go to Portofino and last but not least go to HRH on the next trip. That way you can join the TRIFECTA club!!!!:D ;)

Both are excellent prices...Portofino will compare or be better than the Grand Floridian over at Disney.

Royal Pacific resort is nicer than almost all the deluxe resorts at disney..

either way, you can't lose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter