Which is the better plan for our 1st full day in late August?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We will be staying at Pop with APs, probably using WDW transportation. Trying to decide on a plan for the day, based on MK expected to be the most crowded for that day, but not truly feeling like we're there until we hit MK :) . Should we do PPO breakfast and a few rides at MK, then lunch and resort break, then HS with FP+ and dinner at Brown Derby, or full day at MK including breakfast, leaving at dinner time or right after dinner. DH would rather not spend a full day at HS, but I'm not sure which park to make the FP+ at since it would be Mine Train at MK or Slinky Dog at HS.

A Slinky Dog FP on your first day is not likely. What day of the week is it? A day in between Halloween parties?

If you get a PPO breakfast at BOG, you can finish eating before park opens and get in line for 7DMT, then you won't need a FP. You'll still be able to get on several more lines without crazy long waits. So, you could do that and then park hop. I doubt you'd get a SDD FP on your first day, but you could try. If you don't, you could make MK FP selections for the morning and then, just decide the day of whether to stay in the park or hop to another.

That's my concern as well. It'll be Thurs, with the MNSSHP the next day (not attending that one). Maybe I should FP Mine Train then try for TSM at HS later in the day.

That's my concern as well. It'll be Thurs, with the MNSSHP the next day (not attending that one). Maybe I should FP Mine Train then try for TSM at HS later in the day.
You could even do 3 FP at MK, TSMM is easy to get as a 4th FP along with all the other non TSL rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter