• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which is better for dinner: CRT or LTT?

elissam

Earning My Ears
On our next trip, we'd like to do MK, have dinner, and then watch the new fireworks.

How do CRT and LTT compare to each other?

Thanks for your feedback!

We ate at CRT last Wednesday for Dinner and it was terrific. The atmosphere in the castle is magical and really adds to the Disney experience. Cinderella was in the castle Lobby taking pictures and giving autographs for everyone while waiting for their tables. She even asked me to Dance with her (no music, unfortunately), and my kids got a kick out of it (don't know about DW though ;) )

The food was excellent. DW and I had the Prime Rib, which was fantastic. Kids had the usual Chicken Fingers and Burger which they gobbled up.

You can't see much of the fireworks from in the castle, but they do dim the lights and you can see parts of the show through the castle windows.

I highly recommend CRT for both atmosphere and food!!

Originally posted by DiscussDisney

The food was excellent. DW and I had the Prime Rib, which was fantastic. Kids had the usual Chicken Fingers and Burger which they gobbled up.

You can't see much of the fireworks from in the castle, but they do dim the lights and you can see parts of the show through the castle windows.

I highly recommend CRT for both atmosphere and food!!
I completely agree! It is a must! Fireworks are beautiful through the stained glass windows, and Prime Rib is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter