Which is a better deal for Disneyland Tickets?

disneyma

Can't wait to get back to DVC and Disney....
Hello All,

I need some advice again in regards to Disneyland tickets. Which one of these do you think is better.

1) Disney Website has a special offer :

1 Day FREE! Multi-Day Park Hopper® Tickets
4-Day Park Hopper Ticket Regular:
4 days for the price of 3! The price is $111.00.

This ticket gets you 1 EE only at Disneyland. I think that is all it allows you in addition to admission??

2) AAA Website

Disney's AAA Passport Plus includes:
Disneyland And CA Flex Passport
Compllimentary Early admission to Disneyland on Multiple days
Disneyland Magic Feature which includes one choice per person from the following:
Magic morning breakfest durning E-Entry
Walk in Walts footsteps tour
Welcome to Disneyland tour
EXCLUSIVE AAA FREEE PARKING AT DISNEYLAND RESORT THEME PARKS
$10 ESPN zone game card redeamable at the Downtown Disney area {one per person}

The cost for this is $141.00 per person.

Let me know what your thoughts would be about the pro's and con's of each!

As always tahnks for your help!
disneyma!

Well, here's how I see it:

The parking is worth $7 per day, and the Magic Feature is worth about $7-12.

If you will use the parking, the AAA pass is the better deal. If not, probably not.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I have studied WDW passes for so long, I feel like an expert. But I don't seem to understand DL passes, at all. We are staying at GC for three nights- but our flight leaves about 5 PM on fourth day. Do you think a 3 day hopper w/ one day free is the best deal. I'm not sure that we need a hopper, since I see two days for DL and one for CA and maybe some DD/pool action on departure day. Any help is greatly appreciated.:confused:

We're staying accross the street at the Fairfield, so don't need parking. The park hours are already very long in August, so the Early opening is not that important. So, we went for the 3 day + 1 free on the website.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter