Which hotel would you recommend for us?

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Homewood Suites. We had a 1-bedroom suite and when his cousin stayed over after the day at DL, she stayed on the pull-out couch. We really liked the room (although the elevators were slow).

They also had a shuttle to/from DL every 30 minutes, or so. Worked perfectly for us!

Oh! They also had breakfast, so I was able to take my hot tea on the way to DL.

I second the Homewood Suites, we just spent 4 great nights there. We had a bedroom with two queen beds and the bathroom, then a living room area with a pull out bed and a kitchenette. Our kids rotated who slept on the 2nd bed and who slept on the pull-out. They serve a hot breakfast every morning with lots of choices, and they also serve a light dinner from 5-7. We called from the park around 3 to see what dinner would be and the one night it was something the kids wouldn't eat we just had dinner at the park. They have their own shuttle they share with the neighboring hotel that was very convenient. There is also a Target across the street that sells groceries so it's very convenient to stock up on things. The staff was great and very attentive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter