• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Holiday Inn for a Disney trip?

Geemo

DIS Veteran
Planning a trip for January 2025.
Hope to use points to stay at one of the Holiday Inn’s in the area.

It looks like there are two close by.
1. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Anaheim Resort Area on South Manchester Ave.
Looks to be a reasonable walk to and from the parks.
2. Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on South Walnut St.
The walk for this one looks like it would be grueling after a day in the parks.

If you have stayed at one, which one and how did you like it?

Thanks,
G

I stayed right next to the one on a Manchester. We needed the kitchen at home2suites. If not, we’d be staying here next trip. The walk seemed just right to me. It’s very new too.

I stayed right next to the one on a Manchester. We needed the kitchen at home2suites. If not, we’d be staying here next trip. The walk seemed just right to me. It’s very new too.
I timed the walk from Home2Suites to security and it was 12 minutes. Holiday Inn should be similar.

All three hotels are less than 5 years old and I believe operated by the same company. I would guess it is in good shape considering the two Hilton properties.

HIE is nicer, newer, and closer.

Holiday Inn on S Walnut is decent...nothing fancy but checks the boxes..there you can usually also get better rates.

Holiday Inn walk is about 15min for able bodied adults at a good pace but feels longer as you are off the beaten path a bit.

All things being equal my choice is HIE...but my go to is now Fairfield Inn which is a tad closer.

My husband and 15 year old stayed at the holiday inn express on Manchester. They liked it. But they both mentioned how firm the bed was. Even my 15 year old talked about it and he can sleep anywhere. Lol. They did like the breakfast and they didn’t mind the walk at all. Hope that helps!!

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anaheim Resort Area 1411 S. Manchester | Disneyland | Room Tour

My husband and 15 year old stayed at the holiday inn express on Manchester. They liked it. But they both mentioned how firm the bed was. Even my 15 year old talked about it and he can sleep anywhere. Lol. They did like the breakfast and they didn’t mind the walk at all. Hope that helps!!

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anaheim Resort Area 1411 S. Manchester | Disneyland | Room Tour
I just looked last night to see if you had a room tour/review for this hotel. 😄 Was thinking of trying it out. I was sick for most of Christmas break and your videos kept me company in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. 😊

I just looked last night to see if you had a room tour/review for this hotel. 😄 Was thinking of trying it out. I was sick for most of Christmas break and your videos kept me company in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. 😊
Awwww!!! Thank you so much!! I’m so sorry you were sick. Our youngest was sick for over a week as well. I hope you are feeling better now. So happy you enjoy the videos. That totally makes our day!! ☺️ Happy New Year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter