• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which HHN date should I pick?!

BrittyRo

DIS Veteran
Universal Halloween Horror Nights. October 2nd (Wednesday) vs October 3rd (Thursday). Would Wednesday be that much less crowded than Thursday? Or do you think it’ll be equal either day?

In past years hhn has lower attendance on Wednesday
It’s the middle of the week and many would be at work Thursday

I have done public rip tours on a Wednesday with limited crowds in the park

Thursday based on past years would have a bigger turn out than day prior

Many do Friday rip tours as it is cheaper than Saturday rates

Weekends have more crowds on the weekends for dates I have gone to in October

I plan for this October to do a private rip hhn tour for the first Friday night and also book a public rip hhn on the following Sunday

Public groups have a 3.5 to 4 time period and allow the group to cover each house and show

It can include a ride if time is still available during your period

I call this a filler time as all houses will be completed by your group and you should have time to hit a ride with your guide

Universal Halloween Horror Nights. October 2nd (Wednesday) vs October 3rd (Thursday). Would Wednesday be that much less crowded than Thursday? Or do you think it’ll be equal either day?
My dates for hhn start September29 and end October 8

Crowd level is better for me with those dates

Columbus Day weekend usually is close to a full park in the past 3 years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter