Which entrance at Epcot?

dizmom2mwjk

If only he loved Disney as much as I do
We are not staying on property so FP+ for FEA were all gone by our 30 day window. Planning to try to get to it right away at rope drop. Best to use IG (How early should we get there?) or Main entrance to EPCOT? What would be the pros and cons to each location? If someone is on a mobile scooter (I just broke my foot) would it impact your decision, and would you send the rest of the party on in advance?

We are not staying on property so FP+ for FEA were all gone by our 30 day window. Planning to try to get to it right away at rope drop. Best to use IG (How early should we get there?) or Main entrance to EPCOT? What would be the pros and cons to each location? If someone is on a mobile scooter (I just broke my foot) would it impact your decision, and would you send the rest of the party on in advance?

Main entrance.
The IG would be the wrong place for all sorts of reasons.

I would only use the IG entrance if I were heading to Soarin, Living with the Land, or toward that side of the WS

The IG entrance is not considered a general entrance,like there's no parking there,its basically for those staying at the Epcot resorts or if you're hopping from DHS.So technically if you are driving in and want to park at DHS and walk or take the boat over to enter through the IG entrance you could,its just going to take you a lot longer than just parking at the front Epcot entrance,and then you have to worry at what time DHS closes as its possible if it closes a couple hours before Epcot there won't be boats going all the way to DHS.There is also a DHS to front of Epcot bus but if your only object is to visit Epcot there's no reason to even worry about it,just park at Epcot.

I think someone did the miles and IG was a little further away then the main gate. Lol

Thanks for all the input! I guess I didn't think about the extra walking from Boardwalk (we would eat breakfast there if we used IG). I think I was high on painkillers from my broken foot :cool1:

Use the main entrance.

You can send everyone else ahead if you want, but they're not going to be able to enter the line without you and have you catch up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter