Which Disneyland trip would you do?ave One FUll

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
We have two options for a Disneyland trip. One is at the end of this summer (end of July/beginning of August). That would probably be for four full park days. We could also go early next summer, but I’m worried about crowds then with Star Wars land possibly being open by then. Which would you choose?

Agree with the pp. End of July/early August is a great time to visit DLR. You'll have the advantages of longer hours, full entertainment schedule, more staffing, more/all rides up and running, longer restaurant hours, etc. The summer crowds won't be such a big deal when the parks are prepared to handle them. By the end of July, Pixar Pier will have been open for a month, so the initial chaos will have calmed down considerably.

We want to try to avoid Star Wars land if at all possible! We were there right after Carsland opened and it wasn’t too bad, but Star Wars will be a whole other thing entirely!

I would be looking at four full days (I think). We’ve been a few times before and that was enough time...

Crowds aside, I would always pick the sooner trip. You never know what the future holds. For the good or the bad. Maybe something would happen that you couldn't go next year. Or maybe you can go twice! you never know.:yay:

Crowds aside, I would always pick the sooner trip. You never know what the future holds. For the good or the bad. Maybe something would happen that you couldn't go next year. Or maybe you can go twice! you never know.:yay:
Sound advice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter