• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Disney character are YOU most like?........

Rhian

DIS Veteran
I know I've posted this topic before, but I thought I'd post it again for any new members.

Which Disney character are you most like? Are you gloomy like Eeyore? Are you cheeky like Chip? Or are you handsome and heroic like Hercules?
Try asking a family member or friend who they think you're most like. You never know who they might say!!!! :D

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

My Mum says I'm like Piglet because I'm shy and I worry about EVERYTHING!!!! :rolleyes:

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

My friend says i'm like minnie mouse cuz i'm flirty and i bat my eyelashes and have that little giggle.
i personally think i'm like one of the little mice from Cinderella cuz i'm always working but it always fun and there's always time for play!

My mom says I'm Belle because I walk around with my nose in a book all the time. But I think I'm like Jane from Tarzan because I love to draw and I love animals.

bump :cool:

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

My mom, my dad, and my sis(she's actually my cousin, but she lives w/ me, so I call her my sis) think i'm most like Tigger 'cause i'm always bouncing off the walls!!!

<font color=#6600CC><marquee>
boldred.gif
TTFN, Ta Ta For Now
boldred.gif
</marquee></font>

[This message was edited by Pollyanna 12 on 02-11-01 at 09:25 PM.]

I don't know, I guess I would have to try the animation thing at California Adventure to tell you for sure!

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primal Whirl, Triceritops Spin, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Hall of Presidents Rehab, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter