Which days in April

courtneypo

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Have seen some posts about school calendars and that schools are off Wednesdays, but wondering if anyone could tell me about April 15-17 specifically? During these three days we will spend 2 full days at DLP and one in Paris, but not sure which two might be the best to do DLP. Advice appreciated!! We are adding on this trip to DLP after a week or so in Italy for a competition.

Edit to add: Is Disney Village dog friendly? I know the parks are not, but wondering if my well-behaved small dog can come to DV with us.

Last edited:
As a general rule the later in the week it gets the busier it gets. The schools being off Wednesday makes no noticeable impact on crowds so I'd do Paris on the Friday and DLP Wednesday and Thursday

Dogs aren't allowed in DV, he/she will have to stay in the kennels which are found near the car parks I'm afraid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter