Which days for SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo?

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
I am taking my girls to SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo the weekend of June 7th. I am thinking that we should do the Zoo on Sunday and SeaWorld on Monday. I realize we would miss fireworks by doing SeaWorld on Monday which doesn't really matter to me. Any opinions?

If you are interested more in seeing all the shows SeaWorld has to offer I recommend swapping that to be on Sunday.

Weekends have Cirque De La Mar, Madagascar Live, fireworks, and night time shows for sea Lions & orcas. Other days still have the regular performances, but you have a lot more options on a Sunday vs. Monday.

Definitely catch the Wegeforth Bowl show at the Zoo. The animal cast varies, but it's usually very fun to watch. If you want some interaction and photos with animals and are willing to pay extra, buy the Backstage Pass. A cheaper option is the giraffe feeding station. Ask an employee when you very first arrive (They sell out fast!) and they will tell you exactly where to go and when. I also suggest either of the 4D shows, particularly when it gets hot and you want a break.

Thank you! I didn't realize there was a greater variety of shows on the weekend. Looks like we should definitely do Sunday. :goodvibes Is it important to get the bigger rides done first in the morning? I have no idea what type of waits they get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter