Which comes first - the deodorant or the shirt?

I am 50/50 for before or after I put on a shirt but it's a night shirt so it's no biggie if I get deodorant on it.

I do keep some in my desk drawer because I do forget every once in a great while - probably once or twice a year and it's going to be on a super hot & humid day when I need it the most. But, I recently found out it goes bad. The stick I had in my desk has been there for years and when I went to use it a couple of weeks ago it was rancid. It smelled like sour rotten vinegar.

I wondered if they could go bad... well they're cheap enough, I think maybe I'll replace mine, just in case!

I use to do either way first or last until I bought the wrong deodorant. Mine use to say little black dress approved and I could put it on first without worrying about white streaks.

Now I have to go back to deodorant after shirt, yup depending on the shirt its either pull one side of the shirt out and go up or through the neck is probably easiest.

Female btw :thumbsup2

Well since your deodorant said little black dress approved, I was guessing... :lmao:

for me, it is applied after showering... Not later, or the next morning... It is bathe, and then apply... Always before dressing... Have to let it dry a little bit. Don't want to think about the whole deodorant mess in the underarms of my bra and clothes!

Now, for my son... it is AFTER dressing... lift up the shirt, insert can of AXE, spray, and go. :rotfl2:

My son uses Old Spice... which I used to think of as old man stuff, but have you seen their marketing? they're totally targeting teens! :rotfl:

AyhfVrrCUAAYUpa_zps1774064e.jpg

8283515594_04e5a8f032_z_zpsd7fba749.jpg

shower, deodorant, meds, brush teeth, clothes
M-F it's the same. Weekends, I take my meds when I first get up in the morning and then everything else is done later when I take a shower.
ETA-female

Shirt first, then deodorant. I've had "no white streak assured" deodorant fail miserably.

I do keep some in my desk at work.

Had to rethink it, when Im at home and shower I deodorant first then t-shirt cause I dont care if that gets streaks on it, lounge ware. But if I can find the one I had before then I would go back to 100% deodorant first unless I dont shower before I go out then it would be shirt first.

DH is deodorant first, gel and I guess has a system cause its at lease a 3 swirl around... I dont put it on that much but prob dont sweat as much either.

Bra, deodorant, brush teeth, dry hair, makeup, then shirt so the deodorant has time to dry.

My deodorant is meant to be put on the night before, so that's what I do. Deodorant night before. So shirt goes on straight in the morning. I'm female btw.

Always before the shirt. I have a phobia that if I do it under my shirt I won't get up in there good. I'm pretty good at removing white marks too. :goodvibes

90% Stink guard than shirt. 10% shirt than stink guard.

I never knew people put it on after getting dressed on purpose...lol. I just thought that was because they forgot!! Haha. I put it on as soon as I get out of the shower, .

Me either- never heard of anyone getting dressed THEN putting on deodorant!

Deodorant before shirt. BUT I also usually don't put on my shirt that I am wearing right away I do a getting ready tank first. :rotfl:I am a weirdo I know.

I do deo, bra, shirt. Usually just run around in the bra for a bit (doing my hair, getting the kids up, brushing my teeth, etc) and then slap the shirt on.

And I keep a stick at work, too. Only have had to use it 2x in about 5 years but...it's there!

Sgt Mickey said:
Deodorant before shirt. BUT I also usually don't put on my shirt that I am wearing right away I do a getting ready tank first. :rotfl:I am a weirdo I know.

I just stay naked till I'm done getting ready. Haha.

I do deodorant as soon as I get out of the shower. Then finish getting ready, makeup, fix my hair, etc. I get dressed last. Otherwise I get really hot and sweaty!

I just stay naked till I'm done getting ready. Haha.

I do deodorant as soon as I get out of the shower. Then finish getting ready, makeup, fix my hair, etc. I get dressed last. Otherwise I get really hot and sweaty!

I have kids.....boys that always seem to be around. Although my dh would love this method :rotfl:

Deodorant than shirt

Female

Sometimes I have problems with marks but I try and put it on a few minutes before I put my shirt on. I have more problems when I try to put it on with the shirt on. I always end up with marks on the underarm part of the shirt and I feel like I never get it on good enough that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter